Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
When I try to claim the prize boxes from the Tricksies it shoots me back to the main game page.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello LicieOIC, and thanks Chicken Slayer for passing this on. @Licie, could you please tell me what Chest number you're trying to open?Thanks!Mia
Hello LicieOIC, and thanks Chicken Slayer for passing this on.
@Licie, could you please tell me what Chest number you're trying to open?
Thanks!
Mia
I will pass it over to the team
Hi LicieOIC are you playing the game on more than one device? I had the same thing happen but I was on ios and because I had claimed it on my ipad it wouldn't let me claim it on my iphone and then it wouldn't go away.