Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
game still stuck on stellas house, 4 weeks now, can't play
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Oh no, I'm sorry to hear, Vicki I saw on your previous posts that you are playing on Facebook and Game room. Is that still the case? Are you able to access the game via mobile?
I have informed the Tech Team and we are looking into it. Hopefully, I can get some updates for you asap.
Mia
cannot play at all stuck on stellas house still
Hey Vicki,
I am really sorry but this is still in the process to being fixed. That should be done within the next few weeks, unfortunately, we do not have a release date yet.
Are you able to play the game at all or is it crashing?
Thanks for your patience.