Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
I am losing a lot of gold bars because my piggy bank is full. What am I supposed to do with all of my winnings I am losing?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @pixieJess333 , the gold that is in the piggy bank does have to be purchased. 🤗
I was wondering so we don’t actually get to use the gold bars in the piggy bank, unless we buy an upgrade?
Janger said: I have had to buy so many boosters because of not being able to progress any further without them so I understand what you are saying. I wish I could play and not pay but also I have not been able to. It was just an idea that I had.
Hi Ivy. The piggy bank is a little confusing. You don't actually earn them, you earn the right to buy them at a special offer price. Buying through the piggy bank when its full is a lot cheaper than buying normally.
I have a link to an article that explains how it works, its the same in all the games
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/what-is-the-piggy-bank