🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

No reward minutes after Trickies ends?

JoanZappDufresne
JoanZappDufresne Posts: 33 Level 2

Hi, Trickies ended I was 4/5 my number of candies was 237+ and got nothing! I have refreshed a couple times. I've cleared my history...all of it! Win 7, Chrome. Game was playing fine, but I did not get any rewards like I normally have. 

Answers

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,640 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited September 2018

Hello Joan,   I'll pass your post onto one of the King Care team who will be able to help you :-)

• Kimmielynn72
    Kimmielynn72 Posts: 12 Level 2

I didnt get my rewards for the tricksies either. I got 4 chests. It kept booting me just about everytime i went in.

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,640 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Kimmielyn :-)  I'll make sure Queen Mia sees your post too so you can be compensated for this.

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager

Hi Joan, Really sorry about that, we're still experiencing issues with the challenge, unfortunately :( I've added some Godl on your account that matches the reward you should have received. Happy bubble popping!

Hi Kimmielyn, I was unable to find your account, therefore I've sent you a private message as I need private information. You'll find it by clicking on the envelop on the top right corner, near your avatar - tilt the screen if you're on your phone.

Let me know if you need any further assistance, guys. And thanks Lynette, for passing that along :)

• JoanZappDufresne

Hello Joan,   I'll pass your post onto one of the King Care team who will be able to help you :-)

Thank you! Seems this happens to a lot of players. I don't think anyone got anything, a lot of people were saying they didn't in chat. We work 2 days to get the high points and get nothing from the challenge. Sort of stinks!! :(
  • Jizet
    Jizet Posts: 3 Newbie

I didn’t get anything either, i completed 4 chests. 

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager

Hey Jizet, I've added the reward to your account now. You'll see a pop up next time you access the game.

Enjoy!

• Jizet

Hey Jizet, I've added the reward to your account now. You'll see a pop up next time you access the game.

Enjoy!

Hi QueenMiaJust went in and nothing has been added yet.
  • Jizet

Enjoy!

I stand correct, i saw now that i got 50 goldbars
  • JoanZappDufresne

Hi Joan, Really sorry about that, we're still experiencing issues with the challenge, unfortunately :( I've added some Godl on your account that matches the reward you should have received. Happy bubble popping!

Hi Kimmielyn, I was unable to find your account, therefore I've sent you a private message as I need private information. You'll find it by clicking on the envelop on the top right corner, near your avatar - tilt the screen if you're on your phone.

Let me know if you need any further assistance, guys. And thanks Lynette, for passing that along :)

Thank you very much!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?