🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Deleted stero Bolt

Robert_Berlin
Robert_Berlin Posts: 4 Newbie

I was playing a level and went to use a stero bolt. I believe I had 5 left. All of them got deleted. Cost me the round of 10 levels I was playing.

Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager

Hey Robert,

I completely understand your frustrations at losing all those items.

Boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. However, as they are saved directly to your device and with an update of either your device's operating system/browser or of the game itself, the boosters can, unfortunately, be lost. 

We never recommend storing too many free boosters on your device as not only is there a chance they may be lost but they can also affect the game play. 

We will always replace any purchased items that you have lost but as all free items awarded in the game are ''Non refundable, transferable, exchangeable and cannot be used in any other game," we generally do not compensate any free boosters that may have been lost. 

However, as a one off gesture of goodwill, I have added a few boosters back to your account - Please note that these boosters are only available on mobile.

I hope they come in useful!

Thanks!

Mia

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?