Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
I cannot log out of the game, when I try to do so I get a message saying no Internet connection found.
If I reinstall the game, I will lose all progress! I'm on level 567!
Please help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Chris,
You mean you cannot log in to the game? At what stage does the message appear? Might be worth it to check your internet connection and device settings as well.
Otherwise, the best solution will be to reinstall the game, but don't worry. Take a screenshot of your progress and boosters and I'll be able to add these back to your account.
Here's some help on how to add the screenshot here.
Thanks!
Mia
No it didn't work on mine either..I was on 532 keeps telling me I can't log out or upload any pics.
I been waiting months on resolve