Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
I thought the number of stars earned on each level was the parameter but I just earned 12 stars over 5 levels on 1 chapter and I only have 9 on the crown bar. Thanks!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
To earn the Chapter Crowns on Bubble Witch Saga 3, you must beat a minimum number of levels in each chapter the first time you play the level, as follows:
Bronze 4
Silver 10
Gold 16
When you beat a level the first time you play it, the game will change the color of the level’s marker on the map to gold.
customer support service number +1 833 (272) O777....
customer support service number +1 833 (272) O777.....
customer support service number +1 833 (272) O777..... available any time.
If u go back and play the same level and don't get the same amount of stars your total changes.