Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
When I watched the video, I realize that I couldn’t beat it cause I was not given all the pieces!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello there,
Our Game Studios are constantly working on improving our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts.
They closely monitor a game's difficulty and listen to player feedback about certain levels or features, and at times may decide to tweak certain aspects to enhance the player experience. This can sometimes mean that you have different amount of moves than your friends or that videos available online do not reflect the current in-game content.
In this particular test you will notice that although the number of moves has changed, the target has also changed in relation too, therefore maintaining the same difficulty rating - For this level, the amount of owl to get has been decreased from 15 to 12.
I hope that explains! Good luck for passing it and since you're here, don't miss a chance to get 30 Gold Bars. All you need to do is comment there: https://care.king.com/en/bubble-witch-2-saga/win-30-gold-bars-on-bubble-witch
Easy
I wish you a bubblicious day!
Mia