🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Daily bonus issues

Options
LaurieR
LaurieR Posts: 1 Newbie

I log into Bubble Witch Saga 3 at least 3 times everyday, however the most days in a row I will get the daily log in bonus is 3. After that, it stops appearing and then 2 or 3 days later it starts again from day 1. I login at least 1 time in the morning, afternoon and evening and sometimes I'll play more depending on what's going on. There is no reason I shouknsho get it every day. Why don't I and what more do I need to do,if anything, to get the daily bonus.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi LaurieR, than you for posting here in the community.  Unfortunately I do not play this game but I can forward your message to a Community Manager that might be able to help you.  They are now gone for the weekend so you won't hear back from someone until Monday.

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hey LaurieR,

As you say, there's no reason you should not get your daily rewards... Always make sure that you have the latest game version installed and clear cache and cookies regularly to avoid any issues with the game. 

Also, please follow the troubleshooting steps from this post, that should help solve the problem.

Let me know how that goes! 

Thanks and until then, have a bubblific time :)

Mia

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?