🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Levels 1500+ too difficult

Options

Comments

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    There was a small error, but it's been corrected just now, so you should be able to comment now ;)
  • kaiser1618
    kaiser1618 Posts: 268 Level 4
    Options
    Well, here we go again, back to the main subject : lvl 1500+ too hard and more precisely lvl 1520+
    I'm currently stuck at 1523. Lvl 1521 was hard but doable,, lvl 1522 has a problem in my opinion, I played it like 40 times and finally won thanks to a huge amount of luck combined to the 3rd hat bonus.. And now I'm struggling also on 1523 but played it 'only' around 10 times.
    Also there is again the contest to know who will be the first to reach 1540: just as last time I'm first while only being at 1523 and only 23 hours left thus it will be AGAIN impossible to finish for every participant. So as I said before please modify the contest or delete it totally, there is no point to keep something useless because it's impossible to finish in the small amount of time. 
  • kaiser1618
    Options
    @QueenMia I really need your response on the following :

1) I had some doubts concerning the last updates so I desinstalled and reinstalled the game (I first linked it to my facebook). Once I reinstalled it I've lost all my bonus bubbles ! I managed to reach 18 stereo bolts, 17 sparkling blasts, 3 Magic beams, and also one of each of the 2 new ones (rainbow shoot and the other one). I also had a 3rd hat bonus bubble which was not used for the moment. After reinstallation I fall back to 8 stereo bolt, 3 sparkling blasts, 2 magic beams and that's it which means I've lost 10 stereo bolts, 14 sparkling blasts, 1 magic beam, the 2 new bonuses and the golden hat ... please can you do something about this ? It took me such a long time to accumulate the boosters and to use them only when it was really necessary and now I've lost so much of them :(

2) There is a problem with level 1526, I'm stuck since days on it, I tried it like 70 or 80 times and never did a better score than 12 over 20 owls, it is just impossible. Because of this it's also impossible to do all the bonus contests to get bonus shots like fill 1 stardust bottle, do 6 ghost levels, rebound contest also impossible (still at 0 ..) etc. Because of this I can do absolutely nothing since days ! They are 20 owls and we have 20 shots, this is just not possible !! I would need at least 30 shots to have a chance to complete the level (and even with 30 shots I still would need like the 3rd hat I think ..)
  • jayne27
    jayne27 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    It cost me 6 quid to complete 1526 this morning. Like you, couldn’t get past 12 owls. Had to buy extra gold and boosters. Still relied on luck after all that cos fortunately the last 3 owls were clustered together at the top. So now, stuck on 1527 and am seriously considering deleting. Gutted cos I love the game, and love a challenging level, but not completely impossible ones without spending. 
  • kaiser1618
    Options
    @QueenMia can you help concerning 1) in my last post ? The fact that I lost so many boosters is quite disgusting ..

Concerning 2) I finally finished the level but had to use 9 gold bars :(
  • QueenMia
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Hello @kaiser1618, and excuse my late reply, had a few days off with the Easter break!

Please note that boosters are saved directly onto your device's memory, so that you can use them offline. Reinstalling the game will unfortunately, delete all of these items - This is mentioned in our FAQ here and in-game.

However, as a one off, I've added the boosters back to your account ;) Unfortunately, I am not able to add the Hat bonus again, so I have compensated by adding an extra one of each of the new boosters.
    As for the Gold, I can see you've gathered all missing characters, so it will be coming soon ;)

I hope that helps make the day more bubblicious! See you around in the Community!
  • kaiser1618
    Options
    @QueenMia thank you very much, hope you had a happy easter !! however I didn't receive the boosters :(

I think I might have found the problem: my user ID changed after reinstallation, now it is 3837871895 and no longer the one mentionned on the hidden characters topic and I suppose it's the one you used ? In the same way, I won't receive the gold since the ID is no longer correct (and I can't edit my comment any more).

Can you please send the boosters again using my new ID ?
  • QueenMia
    Options
    Ah! Very well, I've just added them to the new account then and updated your ID on the Spring Contest, so be sure you'll get your Gold when the time comes ;) 
  • Low_Siew_Ling
    Low_Siew_Ling Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    @kaiser1618...wow! You managed to collect so many magic bubbles. I used all of it for each level or else will stuck for ages. Admin, really appreciate to relook into the levels. I am now stuck at lev 1524 and no video available online for this. 
  • kaiser1618
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Thank you very much QueenMia, I received everything this time, now I'm happy again, I've came back to my former game status ! ready to fight the hard levels :)

@Low_Siew_Ling I try to do all mini games to collect boosters, especially collecting 100% of the tricksies chests. Also I only use boosters when I'm quite sure that I will finish the level using only one or two, else I retry the level even if I'm stuck for days (the longest time I was stuck on a level was during 2 weeks). Also now I try to focus on the hats, when I see that a level is very very hard, my first goal is to get the golden hat and then I use boosters if really necessary (had to use some of them for the 1500+ levels).
    Also my advice for lvl 1524: golden hat + astro cat + playing very often until you are lucky. I was also blocked some time on this one, I also had to use one of the boosters.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?