🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Synchronization issues

sonic270
sonic270 Posts: 5 Level 2
I play this game through my Facebook account. And when I start the Gameroom, for some reason I am not allowed to go beyond 1420 level, although on the phone (Samsung Galaxy) and on the application from Microsoft I am already at 1429 level. Why is there no synchronization in the Gameroom, because I play through one account? My ID: 1431874123591551. This problem began with me yesterday, April 18.

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,972 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Hi @sonic270 and welcome to the community :)
    Did you get a pop up in your game by any chance? Unfortunately from now there will not be any more levels released on the pc version, but as you have already noted the magical journey can be continued on mobile devices. This decision has been made by the studio behind the game and will ensure that you continue to benefit from their very best efforts :) 
  • sonic270
    sonic270 Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited April 2019
    Hi @sonic270 and welcome to the community :)
    Did you get a pop up in your game by any chance? Unfortunately from now there will not be any more levels released on the pc version, but as you have already noted the magical journey can be continued on mobile devices. This decision has been made by the studio behind the game and will ensure that you continue to benefit from their very best efforts :) 
    Hi, Chicken_Slayer!

Strange, but I successfully play on the desktop application (on the personal computer) from Microsoft and am already at the 1431 level, and in the desktop application from Facebook in the Gameroom (also for the computer) they write to me:
    "We conjure on new levels! And while you collect the missing stars!"
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,972 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited April 2019
    It is maybe coming soon then @sonic270 I only heard about it yesterday but the CM didn't add which level would be the final. I will ask her and get back to you but it won't be until next week due to the Easter holidays. It possibly could be that they haven't had an update yet :) 

**edit** Which windows version are you using? They will continue to update the windows 10 app. So if you are using windows 10 then yes you will be further ahead, its just facebook whether its via the browser or gameroom as both are the same essentially, they will not be updated. I will still find out the final level though for gameroom/browser :) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?