🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Level 1527

Options
jayne27
jayne27 Posts: 11 Level 2
Hi, has anyone got any hints on how to beat this level or links to video help. I’m getting down to 40 to 50 bubbles but never have quite enough to finish. Thank you!

Best Answer

• kaiser1618
    kaiser1618 Posts: 268 Level 4
    edited April 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi, after being blocked for a long time at 1626 which I finally finished it using 9 gold bars + golden hat, I also managed to pass 1527 much more faster but again using golden hat (I needed nothing else on this level).

A general remark : in most every level above 1500 I need the golden hat now to finish it (often not only the hat ..). It's like devs made levels in such a way that the golden hat has become a minimum requirement to finish the level so the procedure is a bit boring, finish a level, try the new level often enough to get the golden hat, continue trying until you finally finish it using the hat, do the same thing all over again. I'm now blocked at 1529 and it will again be the same thing, I will again need the golden hat to finish the level ..

Answers

• kaiser1618
    kaiser1618 Posts: 268 Level 4
    edited April 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi, after being blocked for a long time at 1626 which I finally finished it using 9 gold bars + golden hat, I also managed to pass 1527 much more faster but again using golden hat (I needed nothing else on this level).

A general remark : in most every level above 1500 I need the golden hat now to finish it (often not only the hat ..). It's like devs made levels in such a way that the golden hat has become a minimum requirement to finish the level so the procedure is a bit boring, finish a level, try the new level often enough to get the golden hat, continue trying until you finally finish it using the hat, do the same thing all over again. I'm now blocked at 1529 and it will again be the same thing, I will again need the golden hat to finish the level ..

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?