🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

level 1271 not registering progress beyond 2 stars

Options
Meli-3
Meli-3 Posts: 29 Level 2
Hello, I have played level 1271 to get the 3 stars and achieved over 100K points several times (using extra points cat + extra points hat) but once the level finishes the registered points are much lower and I can never get the 3 stars.
User ID is 6724120591 can you please check if something is wrong with my game? (it is always updated to latest version)
Thank you.

Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @Meli-3, I hope you're having a sweet Monday :)

Would you be able to take a screenshot or a recording of it please? That would help us investigate :) 
    Also, please make sure you clear cache and cookies from your device regularly and always update to the latest version! 

If that does not help, could you please add a screenshot and your device details?

Thanks a lot!
  • Meli-3
    Meli-3 Posts: 29 Level 2
    Options
    I cleared also the cache and I did get 3 stars, this time using yellow cat + extra points hat + extra fairy hat which appeared mid level.

Nevertheless something is still wrong: please see last two screenshots: upon finishing level it says 114580 points, once it goes to next window the saved points are 92080

Also, I have not been getting any mini-game for ages. I saw in gaming groups people are getting Triksies, Magic ritual, Lunar race which I never got. I only sometimes get the minigame where you have to collect more stars, where it is impossible to compete with lower level players who have lots of "easy" levels available (I'm level 1531). Is something wrong with my game or am I not supposed to get them (affordable minigames are the only chance to win a few boosters).

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Meli-3 - thank you for providing those screen shots. I am going to tag @QueenMia to make sure this additional info has been seen.

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend 🙏🏻

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?