🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Bubble Witch 3 Bug or what?

Options
Libor_Anita
Libor_Anita Posts: 2 Newbie
Hi,
I use Windows 7 operation system on my laptop. I can not pick up daily gifts (the bubbles - stereo, sparkle) and sometimes I played just one round and after loose my lifes.
Thanks,
Anita

Answers

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Hello, and welcome to the sweetest community around @Libor_Anita! It’s great to have you here! It looks like your question is regarding BubbleWitch 3 Saga. Just for future reference, this section of the community is exclusively for discussions and questions regarding Candy Crush Friends Saga. If you need help navigating to the BubbleWitch3 community, please click on the link below. I will ask a CM to move it there for you! Anyway, regarding your question, it is possible the reason for this could be due to the operating system that you are using. As you need the most recent software on both the game and device to get the latest updates on the game’s features, levels, etc, then it is possible that the Windows 7 operating system that you are using may not meet the specifications needed for the game to run as smoothly as it could. If possible, try transferring your game to a more recent Windows computer, IPhone, or Android phone/tablet to see if this helps. 
    https://community.king.com/en/bubble-witch-saga
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,479 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Hi @Libor_Anita welcome to the bubble witch community. 
    Unfortunately we have an issue at the moment with boosters not being saved. Can I ask you to look at this link here  and follow it for updates. If you could post over there your information as well like you have here, it will help keep everything in one place. Thank you so much :) 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?