🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Golden mark

Options
shaori80
shaori80 Posts: 3 Newbie
Hi,

Sorry for my english may not be understandable 🙏 ,I'll try my best to make it clear 🤓.

I play BubbleWitchSaga3.
I got 2 accounts (one for me, the other for my daughter).
We have both the same issue : it's been lots of lvl we win right it the first Time, with 3 stars, but we didn't receive the golden mark 🤔😭
Why ?
Is there something to do to fix it ?

And how could I relink our both accounts to be Friends in the game ? I don't use Facebook, neither does my daughter.

Thanks a lot if you Can help us ! 😃
I wish you all to enjoy the game 🥳

Best Answer

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited July 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @shaori80  and welcome to the Community :waving:

Please make sure you have installed the latest update and clear cache and cookies from your device. That usually helps with any issue. 
    If you still don't get the Golden Crowns after following these steps, it means that you do not have access to that feature in your game - Not all players get it. You can read more info about it here.

Since you're here, don't miss a chance to win free boosters and Gold - Keep an eye on our Contests

Have a bubblicious day🍒

Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited July 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @shaori80  and welcome to the Community :waving:

Please make sure you have installed the latest update and clear cache and cookies from your device. That usually helps with any issue. 
    If you still don't get the Golden Crowns after following these steps, it means that you do not have access to that feature in your game - Not all players get it. You can read more info about it here.

Since you're here, don't miss a chance to win free boosters and Gold - Keep an eye on our Contests

Have a bubblicious day🍒
  • shaori80
    shaori80 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Hi,
    Thanks for the answer.
    It's not an issue with my phone, because it's already clean and updated.
    I didn't speak about the crowns. I spoke about  the rond mark on the number of the lvl: the lvl get colored in gold if I win it right in the first Time. I had it right several Times, so it works on my phone. But now, it's been a while it often doesn't work. And at the same Time, some other moments it works.
    I don't understand why.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?