Win Gold Bars here with the New Episode on Bubble Witch3!

I finally did it!

paul5473paul5473 Posts: 83 Game Expert
edited October 30 in News & General Discussions
So since I've been playing bubble witch 3 saga I've been trying to gold a whole chapter and chapter 69 was the one I finally did it on!

How many chapters have you done fully gold?

Comments

• sakurasakura Posts: 103 Game Expert
    that’s impressive! i haven’t been able to get a single chapter all gold  :o it usually takes me too many tries to strategize and then clear one haha. 

currently i’m working on getting 3 stars on all the chapters. 
  • kaiser1618kaiser1618 Posts: 172 Game Expert
    sakura said:
    that’s impressive! i haven’t been able to get a single chapter all gold  :o it usually takes me too many tries to strategize and then clear one haha. 

currently i’m working on getting 3 stars on all the chapters. 
    I'll do the same when I finished the last available level. I completed every level under 600 but above there are more and more which a really hard to 3 star even with the astro cat :o

• Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 9,956 Superstar
    Well done @paul5473 ! I think I have one...probably the first chapter :D :D 

You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please give us an accept all lives button! Vote here

Farm heroes addict slaying chickens since 2013. Wife, mother, youtuber, blogger, co-running a group with Mr slayer, endlessly trying to defeat Rancid while raising younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance!

• mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 13,183 Superstar
    Well done @paul5473 you really is the true expert 👍🏻