🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Wrong i think. BWS.

LillePeter_
LillePeter_ Posts: 1 Newbie
edited September 2020 in Discussions

I have been playing (BWS) Bubble Witch Saga for many years and bought myself some tools over the years.

I came to the terminus a few years ago and waited for new land, but nothing came. But I have played the daily bonus game there.

Now it will be closed in a few months and I will lose all my points that I have collected and all my money that I spent on various tools.

I think a little wrong and get angry and stop playing completely.

I do not want to buy tools for another game, what if it becomes different there.

An angry Little Peter.

Comments

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 25,966 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @LillePeter_ I am sorry but we only use English in the community. Please click on Google Translate 👈 write in your comment in your language an it will change it to English. Then do a copy and paste it here.

I see you are a New Bee and would like to give you a Big welcome to the King Community. . Here is a quick tour around your Community. Go to the Community Hub to join discussions, Players Corner, International area and more.  Next head over to All Games. Try them all!   Then if you go to Everything you need to know It is a complete guide to help you move around with ease.  

*** Here's a tip you will use over and over … if you want to tag a specific person, type @ then start typing the name, select the name from drop down and it will then turn black. They then will be notified. Have a fantastic day. 🌼

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?