🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Connectivity

leesanta
leesanta Posts: 1 Newbie

Why can't I connect to Internet on my game with my tablet but I can with my phone and also with other King games on my tablet

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    edited November 2020

Hi @leesanta, welcome to the Community!

ℹ️ Facebook recently made a change to its platform & this means that you might experience issues with connection and/or when sending or receiving Lives.

• But do not worry! A fix for BW3 is on the way so please make sure to update you Game to its latest version on your device.
      • Here are a couple of handy guides on how to keep your Apps updated on Android & iOS.

🔺 If after the update you are still experiencing issues, please comment HERE so CMs & Superstars know you are still having issues and can further help you. 🔺

Cc. @KimElston

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,115 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @leesanta, thank you for contacting us with your problem. Are you trying to connect thru Facebook on your tablet? If so, at this point, FB no longer offers updates. Try downloading the game app on your tablet and sign in with your King log in. Stay away from FB as of now.

Is this Facebook issue only for this game? ,,,,, currently yes but the Facebook platform will slowly end on all games 👍🙂

I see you are new so Welcome to the Community. Here is a quick tour around your Community. 😊

Go to the Community Hub to join discussions, Players Corner, International area and more.  Next head over to All Games. Try them all!   Then if you go to Everything you need to know

It is a complete guide to help you move around with ease.  

*** Here's a tip you will use over and over … if you want to tag a specific person, type @ then start typing the name, select the name from drop down and it will then turn black. They then will be notified. Have a fantastic day. 👻

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?