Issue with BubbleWitch

epurvisepurvis Posts: 3 Newbie

The dragon was frozen in the middle of the screen twice and I was unable to play the remainder of the level. This cost me multiple items and I used some items that were purchased from the piggybank. I want my money back for the piggybank for the waste of time and lack of being able to use the items purchased.

Prev1

Answers

• Grumpy_Old_ManGrumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4

Hi @epurvis it would really help if you told us what level you played, are you on PC or a mobile device?

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• PrettyBubblesPrettyBubbles Posts: 7,194 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @epurvis πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ Welcome

Sorry to hear your frustration 😌 are you referring to one of the events in bubble witch 3 or are you referring to another king game

Sorry but either way we can not refund gold bars because a player did not complete a level πŸ‘

• epurvisepurvis Posts: 3 Newbie

I was playing BubbleWitch2 level 906. I played the game on my iPhone.

I am not asking for refund because I did not finish the level. I am requesting a refund because of a glitch in the game that had the dragon just sitting in the middle of the screen preventing the game from moving up to where the bubbles where. This happened TWICE and would not allow me to finish the level. THE GAME HAD AN ISSUE!!!! Please read the post before writing something that shows you didn't!! @PrettyBubbles

Hi @epurvis I did read your post I am sorry if it came across that I didn't

If you loose any free boosters or gold we can not replace them however if you loose anything you have purchased then if you select the contact us from the bottom of the page give the full details. Your game ID, the game you are playing, how much gold you lost and why they can then check your purchases and usage and will refund you πŸ‘β­

• epurvisepurvis Posts: 3 Newbie

I greatly appreciate your response. I will use the contact us link at the bottom of the page. Thank you.

• Sharon1951Sharon1951 Posts: 1 Newbie

Bubble witch 2 is not loading. I have been playing for years and this is the first time this has happened. It's been going on for days.

Hi @Sharon1951 Welcome

Sorry to hear that can you first confirm what device your are using please and also are you connected to Facebook πŸ‘β­

• karacusiakaracusia Posts: 1 Newbie

No puedo dar inicio a bubble wich saga 3

• tlsunshinein1tlsunshinein1 Posts: 4 Newbie

Bubble witch 2 is not loading. I have been playing for years and this has been going on for days. On on a PC playing through FB

edited October 31

Hi @tlsunshinein1 Welcome

Yes it will be because you can know longer play BW2 with Facebook or on a PC as no updated are available this way anymore.

It is now only available to play on a mobile device πŸ‘β­

Well, if thats the case you can remove all my progress. I refuse to try and see the damn game on a 4 inch screen as opposed to a 17 inch. You are about to lose MANY gamers because if this asinine move. Have a good game, it was fun while it lasted. SMMFH!!!

Hi @tlsunshinein1 Sorry to hear your frustration but BW2 moving to mobile was announced a while ago now so this isn't new it just means that you have finally reached the last available level whereas others will have reached it a while ago and also others will be yet to reach it

Have you thought about BW3 it's a fun game and also still available on a PC through windows 10 πŸ‘πŸ™

If I wanted to play BBW3 I would have, so tell me why the other games are STILL available on PC and not BBW2. Makes NO sense to take a popular game away from the PC, and put it on mobile only. Many senior citizens and those with seeing issues struggle to see such a small screen. Guess we who made your games so popular are just to discounted and thrown to the curve. Very sad set of affairs.

• lindarklindark Posts: 1,443 Level 5

Bubble witches aren't always the nicest, but at least you always have the community to give you a helping hand!