🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

🔮ENDED Badge and lots of rewards on offer in " Stella's loyalty contest 2021" ENDED🎄🤶

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,516 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options
  • MicheleHogg
    MicheleHogg Posts: 691 Level 3
    edited December 2021
    Options

Great contest as always @PrettyBubbles!

Pre-pandemic I would host my family & friends on Christmas Eve & spend Christmas Day with my in-laws. For the second year I will have a distance visit with my children & grandchildren & a Zoom visit with Hubby's family.

Wow! Level 1 was so long ago but here is a screen shot.

I'm currently on Level 4660, trying to defeat Morgana & will post a screen shot as soon as I defeat him! 😉

Yay, the pic at the top is my score on Level 4660. I defeated Morgana & in the treasure round! 👏

Pic 2 is Level 4661 which I also defeated on my 1st attempt!

I will also spend time with Stella during the holidays.

Wishing everyone a very Happy & Joyous Holiday season! 🎅🎄🕎🕯

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,186 Jelly Moderator
    Options

Answer to question 1 is yes I will be joining the BW3 family.

The answer to question 2 is I'll be visiting family

The answer to question 3 is I'm on level 546

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,715 Bubble Witch Moderator
    edited December 2021
    Options

Guys I love these types of contest I run as I am getting to know you and love reading your answers 💓

A bonus here as well is that @johamilton and I can enter. We as mods are not eligible for rewards but we can at least join you all in receiving our loyalty badge 😀💓

Hi stella 🙋‍♀️ yes of course it will be my pleasure to join you all in the kingdom over the holiday

I am having a quite holiday this year due to covid so it will just me and my new boyfriend 🎅🎁🎊

It was lovely to meet you at the begging stella I had to go a long way back 🙈 but it was a nice memory of where I first met you. 😀Here you go with my score at our meeting

I am waiting for the new chapter today once it arrives I will complete and share with you my current level then whoop whoop I will get my badge👍💓

• carmenechevarria
    carmenechevarria Posts: 2,180 Pro Player 👑
    edited December 2021
    Options

I have been spending my holidays with my kids and watching holiday movies.

Yes I will also be popping in on BWS3.

I am on level 912 now.

🎅❄️🤶❄️🎅❄️🤶❄️🎅❄️🤶❄️🎅

• alkepo
    alkepo Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Will have time to play over the festive break

Will be spending time with family

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,809 Friends Moderator
    Options

Thank you for the beautiful competition and the badge @PrettyBubbles. 😍

Question 1:

Over the holidays and between the holidays until New Year's Eve I will be very busy. Because of the pandemic, our contacts are limited and we need to coordinate which family can meet with which. So the very young with small children, the parents, grandparents and great-grandparents.

You see, everyone in my family will be busy every day. The family that receives guests, with the preparations. The others with travel.

Question 2: And here is my score from Level 1:

Question 3: My current level is 735 and here is my score:

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,426 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Great contest @PrettyBubbles, Everyone will love this 😀

Hi Stella, yes of course I will be here! Even though we will be very busy with Christmas, we have all of our wonderful BWS family here. So @PrettyBubbles and I will be around if you need us

This year, I am having Christmas at my house. All the decorating is done, so now just need to get my food prep done. For the little ones, we hide our presents thru the house and then they get a hint on where to find the present. It is alot of fun. They take turns looking for the present and cannot open it until then get back to the living area. Alot better then the ripping thru the presents! 😀

I have known Stella thru out the years with the 3 Bubble witch games. She has changed alot. I wish I could age as good as she has 🤣

Here is Level 1

And here is my current level that I cannot seem to pass. It is level 3524. Will get back to you when I pass is 😕

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,567 Level 5
    Options

@PrettyBubbles I started to play the Bubble Witch Saga 3 today and hope that in few days I will pass 50 levels and will add the pic

• MiladyR
    MiladyR Posts: 10,646 Level 5
    Options

@PrettyBubbles I would like to be added to the BW3S tagging list.

Wooh, I almost missed this contest 😃.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?