🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Do you have the Wedding event? Share your Feedback!

Options

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,501 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Good thinking @CassD πŸ‘β­

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,514 Friends Moderator
    Options

@DU123 search the map for scraps of characters calling for help and try to find a field after each level played that brings you closer to the character or ingredient.

In this example, it is Ambyr, the bride.

If you have found Ambyr, you must then find her fiancΓ© and the groomsmen.

Pay attention to the exclamation points on the map and choose a field after each level played, which will bring you closer to the character.

After finding the groomsmen and the groom (first called forest strings in the game), you need to find items: garlic, wooden pegs and torches.Β Β 

Orient yourself on the map by these symbols:

If you see a field that looks like a volcanic crater, you get boosters there. But you don't see which boosters are available to you.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,514 Friends Moderator
    Options

Once you have found all the characters and ingredients, the wedding can take place and the event is over (even before the time runs out). You'll come back to your card.

• DU123
    DU123 Posts: 485 Level 3
    Options

Thanks @DieOmimi , that's very helpful. I have got a few characters and boosters, but i do think i've been going all over the map randomly instead of the way you said. I still don't like the event, but i'll carry on until the end!

Wish me luck 🀞

• Lemurtek
    Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4
    Options

Oh No! Ambyr found Me!

So apparently, Ambyr found me, the Event is Now showing up on my PC!

I have been checking on my progress in the Wedding Event on my Phone, whilst playing the actual levels on my PC, which showed the progress in the wedding Event. on the Phone. It worked. But now the Wedding event IS actually on my PC. Actually, I don't mind that so much, as long as there is no Bubble Witch 3 Community Challenge that it interferes with. So that's cool I guess...

• Lemurtek
    Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4
    edited March 2022
    Options

Nope, Ambyr flew away immediately. Nno more wedding event in the PC. I must have annoyed Ambyr somehow. I hope she doesn't get together with Morgana, I don't need a Witch and a Vampire mad at me! 😟

EDIT: Hmm, now the event is gone from the Phone as well. I was actually enjoying the event. I just would like a little consistency on how these special events work! πŸ˜•

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,152 Jelly Moderator
    Options

I never had the event to begin with I came home from work saw this and was excited a new event in the game I opened the game no event πŸ€” o well either I'll have it or I won't kind of getting use to not getting the eventsπŸ˜„

• LeFlarcane
    LeFlarcane Posts: 19,902 Level 5
    Options

Hi @PrettyBubbles, this game invites me to the Wedding Invitation event on 1st March of 2022. The only way to come back to the level selection by finishing all the quests from exploring the specified places. Completing the level that would cast the spell to explore the place. Since I've finished this event Wedding Invitation on the 4th March of 2022. Luckily I have a boosters for the Wedding Invitation event.

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @DieOmimi Thank you for your very helpful screenshots and advice on this event πŸ‘β­

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

It seems there is a hit and miss with the event as some remain and others have it end before completion πŸ€”

Thanks for sharing any issues as it should be very useful to the studio πŸ‘β­

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?