Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
How do I get my points and place back
i was sent back to level three
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Iira Welcome
Ooops you have arrived in BW3 no worries just select the word king top of this page and you can select CCsaga and re post your query 💓
by mistake I have delete multiple app from my phone
unfortunately one of the app was candy crash
I was in a very high level - playing for the last 10 years (I had 77,000 points)
how can I return to exact the same stage
Please your help
Hi @bkgull Welcome to the community its lovely to meet you
Sorry about that can you tell us what happened to create your situation so as we can help you further
Can you also include your game ID you can obtain this by selecting the 3 dashes at the bottom left of your start up screen then select profile or connect then tap the word king at the top of page
Also please add what level you was on 👍⭐