🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

👫 Tell us About Yourself👫

Options
johamilton
johamilton Posts: 24,178 Bubble Witch Moderator
edited April 2023 in Discussions

*** We have so many new family members, so I am bringing back this thread. If you have already introduced yourself, that is great, new members can read all about you then tell us about themselves.💕

Hi to our BWS3 Family, the new and the old. Welcome all 😍

About a year ago, we had a "Tell Us About Yourself".

Join us in meeting each other. 👫

Tell us about yourself. If you want to, tell us your name, a bit about family or pets. 👨‍👩‍👦🐈️🐶🐎🐿️

What do you like to do for fun🏄‍♂️🎾🛌🏌️Where you are from. 🗽🏯🏝️🌏️❓️

I will go first:

My name is Jo ~ bet you did not know that 🤣 I live in Texas, and am married. We are retired (Yes I am OLD) We have two children and 3 Grandsons. Life with them is the best. I have two things that I really really enjoy doing on my time off 👉️Working in my flower beds and riding my Waverunner.

We really enjoy traveling. Don't do as much as we used to since Covid. But, hopefully that will pick up.

I have played Bubble Witch from day 1 when the original was brought to life. I was so sad when it ended. But here I am loving BWS3, so all is good. I really enjoy being here as a Mod and meeting all of our members. Brings smiles and joy watching everyone have fun. My most favorite contest is a Team Tournament. You meet new people every time. Where else can you go and have this much fun with so many people. Aren't we lucky to have the community.

So come on everyone, tell us a bit about yourself and more about what you would like to see here in the BWS community. 🤩

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?