Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
How to get level 4000 badge
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Patricia, all you have to do is press the top button and the home button at the same time. So press and release. The screenshot will appear at the lower left corner of your screen 😊
Hi I am sorry my friend but I have never used one
Maybe if you go into Google the answer might be available 💓
How do i get a screenshot on an ipad
Hi @boyblue69 Welcome to our friendly community it's lovely to meet you
I see you haven't yet claimed any of your milestone badges please select each link below and post your screenshots you will then have your full collection on your wall 👍⭐
Level 4000