🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Contest Ideas

Options

Comments

• maf34100
    maf34100 Posts: 52,869 Level 5
    Options

I am not talking about the game, if it is a valid screen, I simply state that the golden pin is not on your screen of your score,

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 25,076 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Jelly_bean_hearts , I am finally to the point to get your suggestion of New Chapters completed. So here is what I am kind of thinking. The first one is 2 Chapters turning gold with all 3 stars. That is good for members to at least get a badge. Then the next one can be either 3 more new Chapters and the 3rd badge can be 4 more chapters Every Chapter is 20. What do you think of this suggestions.

There is also another suggestion that @maf34100 had and that is playing chapters with all white stars. Yes your chapter card will still turn Gold, but posting screenshots of your levels showing all white will show that you completed the ultimate challenge.

So we could do 2 or 3 badges for the 3 stars, and do one for the all white stars in a chapter. Have not thought as to how many chapters for the all white to do as of yet.

And all chapters have to be new chapters.

Thoughts on all of this.

• maf34100
    Options

Ok @johamilton you suggest

1. 1st badge requires 2 chapters with all levels having 3 stars
    2. 2nd badge requires 3 chapters with all levels having 3 stars
    3. 3rd badge requires 4 chapters with all levels having 3 stars
    4. 4th badge requires 1? chapter with all levels having 3 white stars

I agree with the above 4 badges. For the 3 badges we complete 9x20=180 levels that's a heavy job but I like it

Instead of a gold card for a chapter, I propose the option of 20 sequencial levels that may belong to 2 different chapters.

In this way a player has the option to

1. play the 1st bunch 20 sequencial levels
    2. win some levels with less than 3 stars
    3. play the 2nd bunch 20 sequencial levels
    4. win some levels with less than 3 stars
    5. play the 3rd and last bunch 20 sequencial levels
    6. get the 1st badge

This option may require a few extra screenshots but gives the player a freedom to play.

Otherwise the player is forced to play 3 successive whole chapters and cannot affort to complete a level with less than 3 stars. Of course the gold card option requires less screenshots and it is easier for you to handle the contest.

Anyway I am comfortable with both options.

c.c. @Jelly_bean_hearts 

• johamilton
    Options

4th badge has to be more then 1, because if you are getting 3 stars, you are close to 4 stars. So this would be the ultimate badge...so it has to be grander

• maf34100
    Options

I agree @johamilton for the white stars I posted 1? which is to be decided.

• johamilton
    Options

I reallly think it needs to be a new chapter and a completed chapter. There is no time limit on it, so once they start a chapter, they can ove on, but they then can also go back to that chapter off and on and keep trying to get to 3 stars. I just don't want them to go down to say the 3rd chapter, fill in a few spots to get 3 stars and bam they have a badge.

c.c. @Jelly_bean_hearts

• maf34100
    Options

@johamilton so when you start a new chapter you can be on and off until you earn your 60 stars for 1/3.

For the 2/3 chapters will be the next chapter or even a few chapters later and so on.

The game must start with a screenshot of your map to show from which chapter you will begin playing for the badge.

For example your map shows that you are at level 2365 (my favorite) of chapter 120.

Then you must complete 3 chapters above 120 (e.g. 121, 122 and 125) all with 60 stars and post the 3 screens of the chapter cards which is easy for you to check and control.

It is getting better as we discussed it and adding precautions to avoid the usage of old chapters.

• LeFlarcane
    LeFlarcane Posts: 19,904 Level 5
    edited October 2022
    Options

Hi @johamilton, my prevoius post are reverted back to its original one to make it clearer. Since it is not related about the tricks.💡

• johamilton
    Options

Yes @maf34100 , they will be showing me something that proves this is their starting point ~ 0/60.

After that they can start playing for the Golden Chapter. If they do not get all 3 stars right off, then can start another new chapter, but first they must again show the new chapter they are entering.

After they finally get the first chapter, that they noted, with 3 stars across the board then the Golden Card will show 60/60

• johamilton
    Options

Hi @LeFlarcane (Sam), I think I have all of them together, to makese sense for me 😁

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?