Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
I've been playing for so long I'm not sure how many lives I actually have.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Cypher79 it is so nice to meet you and so glad you love BWS3 becasue you are in the right place for some fun.
Check out the Contest Area. There is always some fun going on in there and maybe even a chance to win a badge, gold or boosters 🤩
Welcome to the BW3 Family. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking 😀
Hi @Cypher79 Welcome to our friendly community it's lovely to meet you
At least you can keep enjoying continues play with your lives remaining full 👍⭐
Looking forward to seeing you around the community having fun ⭐