Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
I will never play another game I download many but I end up deleting them all but never my witch saga 3
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there @moa06 and you have come to the right place since you like BWS3 😁
I see you are new to the community and want to say Welcome to the BWS3 family. Please take the time to look around and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking in the Discussion Area ☺️
Also check out the Contest Area. There is always some fun going on in there and maybe even a chance to win a badge, gold or boosters 🤩
Hi @moa06 Welcome its lovely to meet you
Yes BW3 is my favourite also
Looking forward to seeing you around the community having fun ⭐