🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

I'm getting a warning that this app has been denied access by Google

Options
Sumeyye61
Sumeyye61 Posts: 1 Newbie

I played the game a long time ago, it was connected to my Gmail account. When I want to download and play again, I cannot login with my Gmail account. I'm getting a warning that this app has been denied access by Google. I can't restore my account because of this........I want immediate solution................................... .................................................................. .................................................................. .................................................................. .................................................................. .............

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,861 Bubble Witch Moderator
    edited December 2022
    Options

Hi @Sumeyye61 sorry to hear this

We have had this with other players and also with Microsoft store

You need to make contact with Google customer services and give them the error code so as they can unlock it as this isn't a king issue 💓

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?