Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
I won the race to receive 30 gold bars and the Candy Box booster and I never received my G9ld bars nor my boosters. How do I go about receiving my earned winning from Candy Crush? I spend too much money playing this game and I need answers!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for your response and assistance!
Melissa
@Missy710 you are very welcome 💓
Hi @Missy710 Welcome
Oops you have arrived in BW3 no worries if you go to the very top of this page and select the dashes on the left like so
Then select games
You will find all the game communities from which you can select the game you are asking about 💓