🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Friends

Options
missyellow
missyellow Posts: 2 Newbie

I created this because google said that’s how I get friends and yet it doesn’t seem to link even though I used the same email.

Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,436 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @missyellow Welcome

Unfortunately you can not currently add personal friends to your game as all friends in challenges and events are chosen by random via king

However here in the community you can meet lots of friends by joining in the fun 💓

• missyellow
    missyellow Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I don’t care to have personal friends. I’m talking about linking this to my game so that way king will add random friends. But it’s not linking. And the instructions that it gives are in accurate because I don’t have that option in my settings.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,436 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @missyellow Once you have the game you can immediately start to play and if you have any events friends will automatically be added for you

Regards linking to king community lets check a couple of things

From your games home screen select the cog wheel at the bottom left of the screen

You should now see a tab that says profile select this and you will see the next page confirming your are connected

If you see a tab saying connect and no profile tab please select this and follow the instructions you will then be synced and your progress will be saved

Let me know how you get on it 💓

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?