🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

ENDED πŸ¦‰Three Missions πŸ‘» Three Badges 🫧

Options

Comments

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,606 Bubble Witch Moderator
    edited April 2023
    Options

Hi yes you can repeat levels 🀩 But you have to show that you have completed the game. The above only shows you completed one game on Level 708 once.

If you do Level 708, you need to show the level at the beginning, then a screenshot of how many bubbles there are at the beginning, then show a screenshot of you beat that level. which is the screenshot that shows next with your score.

I can add 26 owls to your current score, So that will give you a score of 269

• johamilton
    Options

Hi @fourbearer , you might want to jump in on this contest. Please read page one for the instructions. After completing you can receive 3 badges ❀️

• johamilton
    Options

Hi @stellanero , hope you are doing well 😊 You have 3 screenshots with the same ending score. So I can only use 2 of out of 4 of them. So your ending score was 269 + 59 for the two above and you now have 321 Owls. You need a total of 500

So you need 179 more owls. The above level will give you 26 owls each time you play. Play that level 7 more times, showing different ending scores and place your screenshots here and you will then receive your Mission 1 Owl badge 😍

• johamilton
    edited April 2023
    Options

Hello @stellanero and I am so happy to say Congratulations πŸŽ‰

You have completed Mission 1 and have earned your first badge, I wil get your badge ordered 😁

I love how you never gave up. You took my no's in stride and you kept on going! πŸ€—

Remember on Missions 2 and 3, you can play the same level, but you cannot use a screenshot of your score twice. So once you use a screenshot of your score, trash it so you can not use it again.

Keep going and get to the end. πŸ’• So happy you are part of our BW3 family my friend😊

You go to Mission 2 now and you can find that here. Hit the green link πŸ‘‰οΈHere

• johamilton
    Options

For mission 2 you need to post them πŸ‘‰οΈHere

Hit the green link and it will take you there πŸ˜€

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?