🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

More bubbles required.Level 3364.

Options
ChrisFt
ChrisFt Posts: 59 Level 2
edited April 2023 in Discussions

The two screenshots that i have provided, shows a prime example why more

bubbles are required on some levels.

The first pic shows the beginning, what you have, what you need to do, and what with.

The second pic is showing you that i am just shy of being half way through, and no bubbles left.

This is because those "swamp monster`s" keep adding more bubbles, and i do mean more.

The developer`s and the player`s who can make and beat every level they get to, have to realize that for the majority of player`s, with more bubbles being added every time you don`t have a winning shot, will make this level impossible. This is going to be extremely hard for me, so i can only imagine what other player`s are going to say.

Finally, i understand that some people are going to moan about "you can`t make every level easy", and i am aware of that, but logic tells you, failed shot equals more bubbles, more bubbles equals more shot`s required, but you can`t have more shot`s.

Best of luck to everyone who conquers this level.

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?