🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Activities along the pathway

Options
evanskasiba
evanskasiba Posts: 5 Level 2

It's good that at every episode they simple detail more engagement in those structures this might show actual processes taking place in most sectors that uses transport

Same way like we continue going higher we are not briefed what is in counter movement I mean what is forming in lower levels

I'm also interested to know the progressive actions of the candy factory I think at some point it could be actual it achieves its functions

At point when I enter candy town I'm concerned to experience most about its people products available and the services aligned to

I think their is alot to explore so I like when things are in order and it's materializing

1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• evanskasiba
    Options

Since it's a community of play and fun

I like other activities going on along with its obvious in transport pathway people travel goods are into the market resources encountered and raw materials are also into the factory construction in specific areas and there might be offices along the way

• evanskasiba
    Options

And more about the characters in play they must associate closely and they have administration that keeps each role achievable

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?