Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
How can I get back to the last level I was on before my phone was destroyed in a house fire?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there @ErinRutherford I'm so very sorry to hear about your loss. To get back to your previous level, if you played using a Facebook account you can get back to your levels by downloading the game and then tapping on "Connect" and then entering your Facebook account details. However if you have any troubles with this process or if you no longer have access to your Facebook account, please reach out to our Support team to help get your levels back by scrolling to the bottom of this page and tapping on "Contact Us"