Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
every time I finish a game I get this and how do I fix this
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I get this a lot, and because of it there's no bonus moves.
Hi Taz, thank you so much for reporting this! I'm from the dev team working on Bubble Witch 3. I can explain a little what is happening here. UNKNOWN_STRING_ID is meant to be BONUS, because this EGP is offering you more extra moves than usual. Sadly in this case there is a bug and the game is not recognising the text that should go in that banner, and so is saying that there is an unknown text string instead. This had slipped beneath our radar so thank you very much for bringing it to our attention! There is nothing for you to do in this case, we'll have it fixed as soon as possible, and hopefully the next time you update your game the correct text will be there :)
UNKNOWN_STRING_ID
BONUS
Hey there @taz4u17 . Hope you're doing well.
I'm sorry to hear you're facing this issue often and I appreciate you having sent the SS.
Please try the steps below, as they're known to fix most technical issues:
I hope this helps, but if the issue remains please let me know. Have a great day!
Thank you I have asked our team to take a look 💓
I hope you can help with this
Hi my friend could you please post a screenshot 💓