Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
I play on my desktop PC, with a Windows 10 operating system. The game worked until yesterday. Today, when I click on the game icon, unfortunately, it doesn't start. Is this just me?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
No, it wasn't just you. I'm really disappointed because it happened to me too. Started two weeks ago. By now I've had to uninstall the game 4 times, despite the fact I have updated it. This morning I was playing a game, went out and happened AGAIN!!! I'm on level 9681. I'm loosing all my badges and boosters every time I clear cache and data and uninstall and install it again. That's not nice.
Hi there!
For this issue, please, https://soporto.king.com/contact