Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
When i reach the ghost holding the key i am not receiving all of my prize i receive may receive a star and with it a ring of star dust what is that?
I dont play to receive a ring of something that looks like star dust i used to receive a blue ball.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi my friend could I ask you to please report HERE as this issue has started to be raised in that thread 💓
my treasure chest not working properly after catching Billy. The 3rd prize opening of the chest had nothing in it. It keeps happening. It should have the blue ball in there.
Hi my friend I see our community manager has already replied with an explanation for this
We currently do not have a known issue or further reports regarding the chest
I will keep a close eye on any further reports we may receive 💓
I feel totally ripped off I complete at least 4 levels then what does the ghost in the chest give me star dust and nothing else this is not fair we pay to play your games and I get star dust!!!!!
Hi @Rozzie1351, The ghost is part of the Treasure Hunt event . When you reach the ghost with the key, it unlocks the chest, but the rewards can vary each time, so it is possible to receive Star Dust instead of a blue bubble.
I understand this can feel disappointing if you were expecting a blue bubble. Thanks for sharing your feedback, and I hope the next chest brings you a more useful reward!