Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
just this week when I run out of bubbles I don’t get any ads to get extra bubbles to finish the game. I’ve looked for updates and there aren’t any.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello player! Thanks so much for reaching out. The video ads feature, like other special in-game features, isn’t permanent. It’s designed to pop up for some players at different times and might change, pause, or disappear depending on the tests or updates we’re working on. This means the feature’s availability can vary regardless of whether you make a purchase — it’s not directly connected to purchases.
Although we can’t manually bring the feature back to your game, we’re really happy to hear you enjoy it!