🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Murky Manor Will Not Load

Options
rahcards
rahcards Posts: 2 Newbie

I played through Murky Manor, but like all levels that I don't get all three stars, I wanted to go back and try for them. I have been 100% successful in getting to revisit other levels, but when I click on Murky Manor, it all just freezes and stops loading.

Now, I can continue the game after Murky Manor, it's just Murky Manor that has the problem.

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,518 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @rahcards welcome

Sorry to hear you cant get murky manor chapter 22 to re open 🙈

The good news is there is no know fault with this chapter so it is probably just a blip. I have had this with random chapters but eventually they will open.

Try closing your game and turning your device off and on it may correct it for you it usually works for me 👍

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day ⭐

• Jeannette-3
    Jeannette-3 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

My game bw2 is not loading properly for 2 days. It begins rght but then when its downloading the game the screen is black and a corner of the game is in the top left. Are there issues with the game.?

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,518 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi guys please select HERE 👍

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?