🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Lost progress

Options
SuperBlonde2000
SuperBlonde2000 Posts: 5 Level 2

One day I was over level 1000, now I’m back at the beginning. Wondering what happened and if I can get back to the level I was on

Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,623 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @SuperBlonde2000 🙋‍♀️ Welcome

Sorry to hear that did you re install your game or move devices as this general happens if you have done one or other

If you send me your game ID I can see what we can do to restore your levels manually

You can find this by selecting profile then tap the king icon at the top this will reveal your ID 👍⭐

• SuperBlonde2000
    Options

I can’t seem to find it. I have a different avatar and everything. It used to be a Red onion, now it looks like a turtle with a hat. When I click on it, all I see are the medals I collected. No king emblem. So odd.

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @SuperBlonde2000 You won't find it by selecting your avatar

If you are using a mobile you need to select the cogg wheel bottom left then select profile or connect then tap the word king at the top this will reveal your ID

If you use Facebook open the game on Facebook on your computer and scroll down the page all the way to the bottom and locate the "Find my ID" right under the ad. Its very small

If on a PC open the game and tap the blue 'Account' button on the Start Menu. Then on your account page, double tap the  king logo above... ...and voilà, the logo should then disappear to reveal your Game ID.

You should now have all the information needed to find your Game ID 👍⭐

• SuperBlonde2000
    Options

This might be the new id it’s 13170692603.

I don’t recognize anything on it. I just realize today I wasn’t playing the same game. I updated the app thinking the old game would return, but the new one stayed.

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

@SuperBlonde2000 ok well done on finding your ID

We will check this out and see what we can do for you 👍⭐

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

@SuperBlonde2000 Please restart your game you will see your levels have been restored to 1000

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day 👍⭐

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?