๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 ๐ŸŒถ
๐ŸŒŸ Star Cats Season ๐ŸŒŸ
๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Do you have the Wedding event? Share your Feedback!

Options

Comments

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

Hi @PrettyBubbles. Just to let you know that the Wedding event reappeared in my game last night, but with six days left. I'm still unable to exit the game unless I force stop it.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,330 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

I know @CassD it's a nightmare is this event ๐Ÿ˜ฉIts certainly something that needs looking into to before its released again

Thats why the feedback here is important as it will be passed to our studio ๐Ÿ‘โญ

• Lemurtek
    Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4
    Options

And Ambyr is back. I'm so confused, is Ambyr ever going to get married? ๐Ÿ˜ฅBut now I only have 4 days, so I probably won't successfully finish it. I really like playing the actual event, new areas to explore and the artwork is great such, but the challenge should be in playing the levels and winning the game, not fighting with a poorly enacted rollout! Anyway, I'll keep playing as well as I can. Thanks @PrettyBubbles for listening to all our gripes! Appreciate your patience!

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

It's my pleasure to be here for you all as best I can @Lemurtek ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜€

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Hi all ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿค—

First of all, we would like to thank you all for sharing your feedback about the event. As @PrettyBubbles mentioned, everything that you post here gets passed on to the studio so we really appreciate the time you have taken.

The team is currently testing and making improvements to this feature which means that some players have it and others don't and, there is a difference in the duration for some of the players who have the feature.

For some of you, the event should be over now and for others, there are still a few days left of the event.

The studio is interested in hearing what you like and dislike about the event and what can be improved, so please, keep sharing and we'll keep passing it on ๐Ÿ˜‰

• etrasobe
    etrasobe Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Loved the wedding concept, want it to come back again!!

• MicheleHogg
    MicheleHogg Posts: 691 Level 3
    Options

Hi @QueenB & @PrettyBubbles, I was stuck playing the Wedding event last October while playing a team contest. This event had so many issues & was not enjoyable at all. As so many players have discovered, once you accept the invitation you are stuck! The back arrow, which is usually present in the bonus rounds such as Tricksies, Light the Library etc disappears & I was stuck playing so many levels without boosters or the ability to wake up the tree. I played level after level & at times thought that the nightmare was never going to end! If I remember correctly I think it took 2 weeks to complete & all ads for extra plays & boosters disappeared from my game & have not returned when I completed the Wedding event. โ˜น

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Yes I remember @MicheleHogg You was having a nightmare waiting for it to end ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ

• Lil-Feather
    Lil-Feather Posts: 46 Level 2
    Options

I am on the Wedding event, I believe. Have picked a few of the "volcanoes" and now it will not pick anymore of them. It like the game is frozen, but the music plays, etc. It doesn't have the options it usually does on the screen or anything.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?