๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

๐Ÿ”ฎA bit of fun for our BW3 family ๐Ÿคนโ€โ™€๏ธ

Comments

• LeFlarcane
    LeFlarcane Posts: 19,910 Level 5

BW3S is better than eating my gummy worms! ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 25,730 Bubble Witch Moderator

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ these BW3 is better than.... phrases are classic keep them coming guys

I love our BW3 family we have lots of fun together ๐Ÿ’“

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5

BWS is better than listening to a boring lecture.

• Lemurtek
    Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4

Bubble Witch is better than trying to catch these Star Kittens, when they operate at super kitten speed, and I operate at grumpy old man speed! That's Puck, Eri, Leo, Elektra and Lyra. They a bit chromatically challenged compared to Stella's star Cats, but they are soft and cuddly! Sorry about the photo quality, the only time I can photograph them is when they're busy eating! ๐Ÿ˜

• PrettyBubbles

Any day @CassD ๐Ÿ’“

BW3 is better than... sitting on your swing chair in the garden ready to relax and play BW3 and then having the bottom go through like it did to me yesterday ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

It was not a pretty site ๐Ÿ’“

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @Lemurtek That is the cutest BW3 is better than...๐Ÿ˜

• LeFlarcane

BW3 is better than failing the two bounce shot when I'm trying to be a best of luck. Fairies swaying away to the single bubble in the wrong place, wait... Fairy howww?! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

• LeFlarcane

BW3 is better than playing the locked events, come on escape that event please! {???} ๐Ÿ‘€What should I do? What?!! I didn't want to invite this inescapable event that cannot be returned back to the level selection?! ๐Ÿคฃ

• PrettyBubbles

๐Ÿคฃ@LeFlarcane once it times out you can get back to your love of BW3 ๐Ÿ‘โญ

• Lemurtek
    Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4

Playing Bubble Witch 3 Saga is better than feeling:

1. Curious about the Penny Event
    2. Frustrated I'll never get to scratch that itch of curiosity about the Penny event
    3. Amazed at the creativity and skill of the Developers, artists and everyone who had a hand in creating the Penny event
    4. Sorry that heir amazing efforts sort of got tainted by a few poor decisions
    5. Disappointed and insulted that I wasn't cool enough to get invited to the Penny event
    6. Relieved I didn't get invited to the Penny Event - dodged a bullet on that one!
    7. Sorry for those who Bubble Witch Playing got disrupted by the Penny Event
    8. Happy for those cool kids who were cool enough to get invited to the Penny Party and enjoyed/are enjoying it
    9. Congratulatory to those who, like @PrettyBubbles and @LeFlarcane already won the event! Great job!
    10. Afraid that, if I had been invited t the event, , I'd be over in the corner, sipping horrible punch, all alone, stuck on some nefarious level, while the cool kids had fun partying and passing levels!
    11. Angry that it disrupted our Spring team event!
    12. Happy @johamilton was gracious and thoughtful enough to take some of the sting out
    13. Dazed and confused about why King would perpetrate such heinous and disruptive chaos in the Bubble Witch Community
    14. Intellectually stimulated whilst coming up with a Conspiracy Theory about this whole thing, which makes me realize, King has painted themselves into a corner, developing this framework for events, and having spent so much money, time and effort on this particular framework, would have to start over to remove the Locked in aspect.
    15. Actually commiserating a bit with King,, should that theory be true, looking up from painting industriously, and suddenly realizing, "Oh No!"
    16. Suspicious that if that theory tuns out false, then perhaps King, having been infitrated by a Cabal of of bad actors such as Rancid the Racoon, The Bubble Gum Troll, the Jelly Queen, and possibly even Morgana and Wilbur, and are all sitting around laughing at the madness!
    17. I think my head may explode, feeling all of this at once!๐Ÿ™ƒ

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?