🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Bubble Witch 4 Saga Ideas✨💖

Options
fruxis
fruxis Posts: 90 Level 3

Hello, as I told you, here are the ideas for a Bubble Witch 4 Saga✨, giving new mechanics, new game modes and a more amazing story! without further ado I leave you with it!

1. History:

The Shining team (Stella and her friends) This. closer to being able to defeat morgana's evil plans. Being close to victory, Morgana finds a great source of magic so she surpasses everyone including our Heroes! resulting in Morgana using all kinds of creatures and Stella's friends against her, controlling all of them at her will (as she did with Wilbur) preventing hers from advancing her. but not only that, Morgana, she is also able to create dark creatures with her magic to prevent them from passing... so they will be in big trouble every time they run into one of them!

As our Heroes advance, they will meet great friends who will be helping them on their adventure by granting powers and new abilities for their adventure!

2. Gameplay

The new game mechanics for BubbleWitch 4 It will be different because now it will not only be to complete a single round in a level... If it will not be 1 to 3 rounds to complete a level, with it. The player will have more fun time and a new strategy to pass a level, by freeing his friends when completing it, Stella will take her broom and fly to another area where her friends are to free them and when completing an assault, she will be able to receive gifts like "Extra bubbles, powers, charge in nero's bubble, etc" until you reach the final assault where you free your last trapped friends and complete the level!

2.1 game modes!

There will be new game modes, such as "Clearing" which is about freeing the little animals and fairies that have been trapped in bubbles. "Shadow breaker" Stella will be clearing dark clouds of dark magic that are on the bubbles making each time you hit them they rise decreasing in size... to disappear by Stella's magic... "Releasing ghosts" It's like the game of BW3S that we currently have but with the difference that it will not be a single ghost, but rather that they can make several ghosts at the same time, for this some are released by touching the maximum point of the top and/or it will be when they are released because they are caught in the bubbles! "Defeating morgana and company" This will try to make morgana manipulate a friend or creature from the magical world, preventing the passage so as not to be touched by Stella's white magic because by touching her they will be freeing themselves from Morgana's dark magic, which it wouldn't do him any good. By freeing her friends, they will be rewarded with great powers and special abilities, as well as new magic tricks!

3. New scenarios

There will be new scenarios where our characters will be able to travel, also with a new game mode, which will take care of small creatures that will help us when playing (such as star cats) by providing more options to choose from and improve their environment more be warmer and more comfortable.

4. new characters

We will have new characters, some already seen in the previous saga where when we reach a new world they will help us and give us clues to complete the levels, making it easier for us to complete. There will also be dialogues where you will see the development of the plot!

5. New powers.

New powers will come to our new adventure, such as "Explosive Bubble" where it will destroy all kinds of bubbles in its path and when it bursts, it will leave another similar bubble that, when touched, will destroy those around it. "Enchanted Water Bubble" will change the color of the selected bubbles to a random one, giving new conventions. "Star of light" This Star will make all the bubbles in its path vanish, leaving a luminous trail, making it work even when bouncing.

6. Daily challenges.

We will have daily challenges where we will have the possibility of having small, medium and large chests!!! where they will give us certain gifts to continue with our adventure!

7. magic pass.

New experiences will come as soon as the Magic pass!!! Well, every 2 months we will have a number of powers to unlock, and something that would certainly be interesting to see is to see new outfits and extras for our friends, as well as costumes, animations, backgrounds in our profiles and minimal effects, I am someone who plays many games where there are different passes... so seeing something like that in BubbleWitch 4 would be crazy and would be a great bonus for players!!!✨

Well, these are some of the ideas that are for a BubbleWitch 4 Saga!!! ✨ Without a doubt this would be fantastic if they add something like this! I would be amazed because many friends liked the idea and support me with it... and I hope you like it too! without a doubt... I would love to work in your team to make it a reality! 😅 Tell me what do you think!? .. What would you add!? and above all... how do you think the New BubbleWitch 4 will be!? I will be amazed to read them to all who comment! I say goodbye to you and see you for a possible next part!

Good afternoon to all Wizards and wizards! 💖✨

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?