🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Important question-Piggy bank issue

Options
Magnolia4
Magnolia4 Posts: 699 Level 3
edited July 2022 in Support

About two weeks ago The Astral League stopped working on one of my devices. The points wasn't increasing and it didn't count the time. On my other device The Astral League didn't show up at all. I logged in and out several times, turned off my devices, but to no avail.

Then I decided to log out,clear cache and app data.Clearing app data fixed my Astral League(but points summed up in a weird way-I got better score than I deserved, it doesn't bother me at all-it was a nice surprise).

Later I noticed something strange: my Piggy Bank(which is full for a long time and I never pay for it) is showing 45 gold bars instead of 50.The piggy bank is still full and number of gold bars in it don't go up when I complete a level. It's bothering me. I even logged out, uninstalled the game,installed again, logged in but The Piggy Bank is still showing 45 gold bars on all of my devices.

I'm a bit worried. Can you check if everything is okay with my account? Please let me know what's happening. I don't want to have any problem with my game in the future.

My game ID:

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?