🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

New Green monsters bubbles

Options
Frolic
Frolic Posts: 5 Level 2

Hello all!

I played level 3222 today and found a new green monster bubble who was wreaking a havoc by creating bubbles every chance it gets.... so I would like to know who are they and what do they want because they are making non difficult levels pretty difficult too and I am not liking them much.

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,573 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Frolic Yes they are pesky little things they are called Swamp Trolls and really enjoy spitting out those extra bubbles 🙈💓

• Frolic
    edited September 2022
    Options

While I have you here might I share a feedback because I can't find a thread for it and I don't want to start the new discussion just for it... its about conjure games... I would just like to say that the new look is not good... its too glaring.... the previous one was much better... maybe it could be toned down with a little less golden colour. Tell me what you think..!!

• Frolic
    edited September 2022
    Options

Update : I am on level 3234 now and I see they are on every level now which is getting tiresome. I think its end of this game for me. I am sorry because I loved this game.

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @Frolic Yes the new league board is still in test mode right now so our studio can monitor what's good and what's not so some tweaks may come along

Yes unfortunately in that chapter we had an invasion from the swamp and lots of the swamp Trolls decided to cause chaos

But all the chapters going forward won't be invaded like this one but the will still pop up in some levels

I would love you to reconsider leaving BW3 and instead take on the pesky swamp Trolls and show them who is boss 💪

• Frolic
    Options

Thank you so much for your response. I am looking forward to the tweaks as I am pleased to discover after reaching next chapter that those horrible swamp bubbles are not in all levels anyhow I didn't find them after level 3241 but lets see... I am glad I kept playing because I do love this game and I will absolutely hate to have to let it go.

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Glad to hear that @Frolic

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day 👍⭐

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?