🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Bubble Witch 3 Saga Level 305 Video Tutorial

Options

Comments

• Nancy_Jones-2
    Nancy_Jones-2 Posts: 56 Level 2
    Options

This is the worst level yet!!! I can't even get to the first line blaster whatever you call it. Game is over before it begins no two bubbles are alike. I want to know how many times this player played this level before he/she got this board??? How many times do I have to play level 305 before you will let me beat it??? Thus game sucks!

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,351 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited November 2017
    Options

Hi Nancy, it can take many, many tries to get a Level to work for you!

For this one you need to use the clone bubbles to change the color of the bubbles to ones that can be matched.

Use any fairies that you can on the way up, they can be helpful (especially if the set off line blasters for you)

Aim for the line blast bubbles

When you get stuck, send the bubbles to Nero's orb.

Filling and using the orb can be more use than just shooting colors that don't match any on the board.               I hope you manage to pass soon 

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Thanks for sharing, Lynette! 

• Ladia_Scott
    Ladia_Scott Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Yes this is frustrating, games are to be fun n challenging, but this level is riduculous!!

• Syed_Zishan
    Syed_Zishan Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Level is correct but the the formation of bubbles are different 

• Kent_Muehlich
    Kent_Muehlich Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited August 2018
    Options

The farther I go up in levels the worst the tutorials get yes this is a Tutorial for  305 but this level requires no skill  it is only the luck of the bubbles and of course when Stella hits and Pops bubbles wow two or three more appear the same color they pop also when I pop a bubble it turns 3 or 4 more into the same color again which it'll will be four or five more turns before I get that same bubble combination again. if you guys are going to do it tutorial to help someone beat a level then make it realistic also when Stella pop bubbles a  Ferry pops up and and burst all the bubble 10 or 15 rows up wow wow really 

• Kent_Muehlich
    Kent_Muehlich Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I am highly disappointed in this tutorial

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?