๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 ๐ŸŒถ
๐ŸŒŸ Star Cats Season ๐ŸŒŸ
๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

๐Ÿ”ฎ New Stardust suggestions procedure ๐ŸŒŸ

Options

Comments

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 15,998 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @PrettyBubbles I haven't finished building the Star Cats home, however I would like to see the option of being able to use stardust to exchange for boosters, gold, extra moves or lives.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,317 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Thank you @Racoon7 for taking the time to leave your suggestions ๐Ÿ’“

• MicheleHogg
    MicheleHogg Posts: 691 Level 3
    Options

Hi @PrettyBubbles. I know that you have been working on this idea for a long time & I am thrilled that the CM & the studio are finally willing to hear your suggestions & ours!!! Here are my suggestions;

1. Using the stardust to buy extra bubbles. For example...when a player is close to defeating a level, needs 1 or 2 extra bubbles to complete the level but doesn't have any gold bars to buy the 5 extra bubbles. It would be really helpful if we could use stardust to purchase the extra bubbles.

2. The ability to purchase boosters.

3. Buying 5 lives for a determinate amount of stardust ( Ex. 1000) instead of paying 200 for 1 extra life.

4. Using stardust to purchase gold from the Piggy bank.

Thanks for reading all of our suggestions & for continuing to work with us and the studio to enhance our gaming experience! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’ž

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @MicheleHogg Yes I have definitely persevered with this I am hoping now enough players re join the new thread ๐Ÿ’“

Thank you for joining

• maf34100
    maf34100 Posts: 52,416 Level 5
    Options

Hi @PrettyBubbles

I mentioned before that I would like to use stardust to purchase multiple lives.

An example for that is purchase 5 lives for 5x200=1000 or even 2000 stardust.

I will add another one which may not fit here and tell where else to post it.

The last 4 days I pick practically alone flowers for the Wise Tree. I suggest studio to maintain a picking list of active players to create teams for the Wise Tree. I define a player active if he/she played a level of BWS3 in the last 4 months. In this way players will be added and removed from the picking list.

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Thank you @maf34100 for supporting this new thread ๐Ÿ’“

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    edited November 2022
    Options

@PrettyBubbles I like what I use Star Dust in Bubble Witch 2 game although I been saving it or rather collecting more so I can use it if I come across a really hard level, they really help....just I like saving all my booster's in BW2 they are really cool....so I don't use any of them...

• spoekie
    spoekie Posts: 10,106 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @PrettyBubbles,

Am far away from finishing the cats family house. I don't know on which criteria the list of 16 players from which I can collect stardust is based, but only 5/6 of them produce stardust once in a while and never all at the same time and am very lucky if I can collect from 2 players... same for the Wise Tree. My suggestion would be that besides being able to buy boosters, moves, lives with stardust there's also the possibility to eventually help other players ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’š

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @me6412 Thank you for joining but this is for stardust usage suggestions for BW3 ๐Ÿ’“

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Thank you @spoekie For joining us ๐Ÿ’“

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?