🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Where did my sparkling blast and stereo bolt?

Options
margretdzn
margretdzn Posts: 55 Level 3

I received them on the daily play when game first starts, and when I needed one today, THEY'RE GONE!!!!

Why do you take them away?  I earned them!

Best Answer

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,908 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi marhretdzn,

I am going to take advice on this one. It sounds to me like there has been a game issue, but as I don't play this one personally, I wouldn't want to give you the wrong advice. 

Let me get back to you :)

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi marhretdzn,

I am going to take advice on this one. It sounds to me like there has been a game issue, but as I don't play this one personally, I wouldn't want to give you the wrong advice. 

Let me get back to you :)

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Hi margretdzn (apologies for the slipped finger in the spelling of the post previously)

I asked one of the Superstars if she had encountered the same things. 

This is her response : "It's a glitch, happens on PC because the game does what a lot of King games do for me on facebook, they often reload the same game data every day. I call it the repeating glitch. If the person did not have those boosters when they first loaded and have the 'repeating glitch' next time they load, the game gives exactly the same game data as before/last time it loaded (therefore without the new boosters) Progress is the same though."

I hope that makes sense. Needless to say, I am going to pass this on to one of the moderators. 

What I would ask is that you do this troubleshooting in the meantime please :)

• margretdzn
    Options

Thanks for reply, checked the troubleshooters. I'm playing on Firefox.....Soooo, where are my sparkling blast and stereo bolt?

• Lady_Choo
    Options

It seems to be a glitch, but I have flagged it with the moderator and she should see it on Monday when she is back in the office. I suspect she will be in touch with you :)

• margretdzn
    Options
  • margretdzn
    Options

Here it is Tuesday, and no one has contacted me.....Where are my bonuses???

• Lady_Choo
    Options

I will give her a nudge Margretdzn, we did have an awful lot of posts to pass on yesterday so its probably in her list, but I will ask her to double check :)

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

@Chicken Slayer thanks for passing on 

@margretszn I am very sorry for the delay in getting back to you, I can see that you have some Boosters but I cannot see where these items went missing. I have credited Gold Bars so that you can purchase this again. 

Have a magical week! 

• Lady_Choo
    Options

@Chicken Slayer thanks for passing on 

@margretszn I am very sorry for the delay in getting back to you, I can see that you have some Boosters but I cannot see where these items went missing. I have credited Gold Bars so that you can purchase this again. 

Have a magical week! 

Thank you Cez :D
  • margretdzn
    Options

Nothing yet. Wednesday eve. Guess I lost my bonuses!? Really disappointed in this game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?