🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Why is this royal pass prize locked?

Tweetysvoice
Tweetysvoice Posts: 50 Level 2

I paid and have claimed the royal pass prizes up till this one and for some odd reason it's locked...

Answers

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 23,780 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @Tweetysvoice , you will have to keep winning levels to get to the level of the prizes. It shows you have won up to 13, and the next time it will open is 14. Right now it shows you have 5 more levels to go before 14 is unlocked.🤩

You see that 1/6 amulets

• Tweetysvoice
    edited May 2023

That's actually incorrect. Everything under the bar should be unlocked, the count is to raise the bar, as evidenced by this screenshot:

Edit to add: I forgot to mention that it corrected itself after an uninstall and reinstall.

• Tweetysvoice

And. To add to the confusion. This one still has the lock but let me choose it... LOL! Craziness!

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 22,851 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @Tweetysvoice That is correct everything under the next due Level should be unlocked

It seems it was a connection blip as it cleared once you re installed

If when you receive it next time it happens again please only try logging out and restarting your device before you choose uninstall as I would hate for you to loose any boosters if that doesn't work please let me know and I will raise the issue for you 💓

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?