🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

game freeze at star cat

ash1
ash1 Posts: 5 Level 2
Hi, my game has frozen at level 66, where my first (free) star cat won't activate. I've saved progress and reinstalled, but the game has stuck at the same page! Please help, my daughter loves this game :)

Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hi @ash1 and welcome to the Community! 

Have a look at these troubleshooting steps, that usually help solve that kind of issue. If you still get stuck after following the steps, please give us more details, such as what device are you playing from, what do you mean by stuck (is it that you're unable to play or the game does not progress even though you're completing the level?). A screenshot would also be helpful but I'm confident the troubleshooting will fix it 

Let us know and until then, have a sweet Monday!

Mia

PS: Don't miss out on a chance to get some Gold, check here for more info ;)
  • ash1
    Thanks Mia, but I've tried all the options including re-installing. In the end I started again from level 1, only to have the same thing happen again on level 70. The star cats arrive, I'm asked to activate, but nothing happens. I can't get past the activation page. This game is broken :(
  • ash1
    (I'm playing on a windows phone. Is this a known issue?)
  • QueenMia
    Hello @ash1, sorry about that! Would you be able to access the game from another device and see if you can pass the level without problem? If so, it should unlock it on your device. If not, let me know and we will investigate further! Thanks and have a nice weekend!
  • QueenMia
    Also, here are some steps I found that another player gave once, see if that helps!

Mobile

“I installed bw3 on my iphone logged in with facebook like i did on my windows 10 pc activated the cat and now its fine on my pc”

Desktop

Here is how I "fixed" the cats and now I have been able to access them:

1) Opened BW3 Saga on Windows 10 and clicked the "Connect" to connect to facebook account so progress is saved to facebook. Then, once the map loaded, and without playing the game, closed the app on Windows 10.

2) Using Google Chrome, went to BW3 Saga on facebook (I googled this to find the version that is on facebook)

3) Logged into Facebook

4) Opened up game, and sure enough, it showed the level I was frozen on

5) Activated the cat on the facebook page

6) Exited facebook

7) Went back to Windows 10 app

8) Cats are now activated!

Let me know how that goes for you, I hope that helps!

Thanks in advance and until then, have a bubble-iffic day!

• ash1
    Hi Mia, thanks so much for your answer, but things still aren't fixed. I don't have another device I can use, just my windows phone, and I can't play BW3 on Facebook without purchasing an app. Is there another way round this?

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,270 Pet Rescue Moderator
    @ash1 you would only be able to play on facebook on an actual browser on a pc anyway, otherwise it would just ask you to install the app just so you know. @QueenMia will be in the office on Tuesday so hopefully she will be able to help further :)
  • ash1
    Ok thanks Chicken Slayer. Any answers Queen Mia?

• QueenMia
    Hey @ash1, I'm sorry, if these steps did not work, then I believe the only option left is re-installing one more time. Or, if you can connect to FB via a PC and try to open the game from there and see if it unlocks the game.

Let us know!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?